The GentleStep™ Shoe is a Medicare approved extra-depth shoe designed specifically for the needs of certain patients with diabetes. The upper is constructed of a light-weight Lycra® to provide extra comfort for patients with forefoot deformities or lesions.
- Ready-to-use protective shoe for diabetes
- Hammer Toe Claw Toe
- Tailers Bunion
- Hallux Valgus Bunion
- Diabetic foot lessions
Features and Benefits
- Molded outsole conceals extra depth and provides lower profile and enhanced style.
- Lycra® upper reduces weight while increasing comfort.
- Firm heel counter ensures stable and comfortable fit.
- Machine washable means that the GentleStep™ will stay looking nice for a long time.
Ready-to-use protective shoe for diabetics
ready-to-use protective shoe for diabetics
mid rocker sole permits easy ambulation
fully breathable Lycra® toe elastic upper reduces weight while increasing comfort
firm heel counter ensures stable and comfortable fit
Sizes: available in 22 sizes and three widths