Highly conformable dressing is easy to apply, conforms to body contours, and exes with
movement or swelling.
• Dressing is porous and breathable for increased patient comfort, better exchange of
moisture vapor and oxygen, and reduced risk of skin maceration.
• Unique, nonadherent pad won`t stick to the wound, al lowing normal wound heal ing
processes to occur with less pain and trauma.
• Dressing provides excel lent adhesion, yet is gentle to the skin.
• Convenient, al l-in-one dressing reduces application time.
• Absorbent pad protects wound and absorbs drainage.
• Full range of sizes is available to t every application.
• Post-surgical dressing.
• Gentle, for frequent dressing changes.
• Acute wounds such as abrasions and lacerations.
• Supercial and partial-thickness burns.
• I.V. catheter sites.
• Light to moderately draining wounds.
• To secure or cover devices.
• Secondary dressing applications.
• Over hydrogels, alginates and gauze.