Ortho Wedge ® Off-loading Shoe
Use for post operative, trauma or for wound care treatment
Use with the PegAssist™ for targeted off-loading
Features and Benefits
- 15˚ Wedge Sole effectively shifts body weight to the midfoot and heel. Reduces forefoot pressure by as much as 57%.
- Square Toe Design acts as a bumper to protect the toes when K-wires are present and provides better left / right fit.
- Ankle Strap seats foot firmly in shoe to reduce heel slippage and eliminate friction.
- Removable Forefoot Closure provides security while eliminating buckle pressure.
- Zoned Outsole has an aggressive tread under the mid-foot where traction is needed most.
- Removable Insole features twice the padding of standard insoles and can be modified as needed. Insole can be totally removed to accommodate DARCO’s innovative PegAssist™ customizable off-loading insole. TwinShoe optional available for height adjustment.
Pressure measurement Ortho Wedge ® Off-loading Shoe
Neutral Ortho Wedge ® + PegAssist™
|TwinShoe Balance Shoe
for height adjustment
|PegAssist™ Insole Off-loading Insoles
for selective off-loading
|Body Armor® Toe Guard optional available|