All dimensions are shown in cm and relate to the insoles.
The DARCO WCS™ Wound Care Shoe System is the product of choice when dealing with Wagner Grade 3 or greater ulcerations. The four multi-density insoles can be modified, effectively removing pressure from the plantar aspect of the foot.
- Wagner Grade 3 or greater ulcerations
- Bony prominences
- Long-term treatment of wounds and ulcerations
- Maximum post operative off-loading while still allowing for patient ambulation
Features and Benefits
- Four Multi-density Insoles allow for the ultimate in customization and precisely targeted off-loading.
- Ultra-soft Plastazote© Lining provides a virtually friction-free contact surface that won’t exacerbate existing wounds.
- Genuine Leather Upper can be modified or cut away to provide even greater levels of pressure relief.
- Sold in Pairs to eliminate discrepancies in shoe height and the potential associated knee and hip pain.
For further treatment and if lesions are changing, the four layers can be ordered separately.